Skin Rejuvenation for Sun Damage/”Brown Spots”
Clearer, more radiant skin is just a treatment away
Younger Looking Skin
Removal of sun damage pigment can have you looking 5 years younger
Why waste time hiding imperfections with makeup?
Energy based procedures also stimulate collagen formation in the skin
Do you long for brighter, smoother, and more radiant skin? We have the solution! We want you to feel the confidence that comes with clear, radiant skin, but more importantly, we want you to feel like your best self wherever you are. We often hear from our clients that they feel self-conscious about irregular skin pigmentation and uneven skin tone. Some even say they feel unable to “leave the house without makeup.”
It doesn’t have to be that way.
At Renew MediSpa you have More Options
When it comes to the skin, the very best results are often seen with combinations of procedures. Very few practices in the New England region have the number of laser devices that we do at Renew MediSpa. In addition to the Hollywood Spectra Laser (our powerhouse pigment remover) we also have the Lutronic DermaV Laser to remove unwanted blood vessels from the face and body. We find that most of our clients have a combination of what we call “unwanted browns and reds” from age and sun related damage. We will often utilize both of these devices to deliver results unmatched by competitive treatments elsewhere. We are able to achieve better skin clearing in fewer treatment sessions by using the very best and latest technology available in the industry. Combined with a custom designed skin care regimen, you can achieve a complexion that has others asking “What ARE you doing, your skin looks amazing!”
Featuring the Lutronic Hollywood Spectra Laser!
- State of the Art Technology
- Greater comfort and precision
- Full Face and Limited Area Treatment Options
- Try the No Down Time “Hollywood Laser Peel”
Exfoliates skin, reduces unwanted pigmentation, helps stimulate collagen, and tightens pores
Meet Victor Pena Duval, RN
Victor joined Renew in 2019. He is originally from the Dominican Republic, where he attended the Technological Institute of Santo Domingo, earning a Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree. After practicing medicine in the Dominican Republic, he moved to the United States, and obtained his RN license. He is now working towards a Nurse Practitioner degree!
Victor is our Lead Laser RN and Laser Safety Officer, and also assists many of our male clients in navigating their choices for sexual wellness procedures here at Renew. He is also available for Wrinkle relaxers (“botox”), Microneedle Radiofrequency (AGNES and others), Body Contouring, assisting in Liposuction procedures (SmartLipo), and IV infusions. As of 2022 he is also mentoring under Dr. Lisa Vuich for dermal filler injection expertise.
- Laser treatments can be ‘sun-sensitizing’ for a time. It is best to avoid prolonged or intense sun exposure for three weeks following a laser session.
- Speak with your provider about any skin care products you may wish to avoid immediately post treatment as this will vary by procedure.
- This will vary by procedure. For Spectra Laser including the Hollywood Peel and for IPL treatments you can wear makeup immediately afterward.
- You will not be able to wear makeup after CO2 laser skin resurfacing for approximately 7 to 10 days.
- This will vary depending on the issue being treated. Treatment of melasma often requires 6 to 8 sessions. Treatment of sun damage may be complete in 2 to 3 sessions.
- The Spectra Laser including the Hollywood Peel can be used on all skin types including darker skin. IPL treatments at Renew MediSpa are performed only on lighter skin types.
- We have a number of treatment options for acne scars and will work with you to select the best solutions for you based on the scar type, depth/severity and location, and your tolerance for downtime.
- IPL stands for Intense Pulsed Light. While lasers use a single focused beam/wavelength of energy, IPL uses multiple wavelengths which are more diffused. IPL treatments may be more limited in their ability to get to deeper pigment vs. true laser. They are also more risky for Asian skin types and for Latino and other skin of color. IPL treatments can be performed by Estheticians in New Hampshire.
- Avoid significant sun exposure for 2 weeks. For many laser treatments you will not be able to be treated if you are tan. DO not use self-tanner either as this artificially generated pigment also causes issues with treatment effect and safety.
- PLEASE arrive WITHOUT MAKEUP on the treatment area. Removing excess makeup subtracts valuable treatment time from your appointment!
- Some laser sessions do require topical numbing prior- in this instance we will communicate that to you. Topical numbing is NOT required for the Spectra Laser or the Hollywood Peel.
- Make a list or take pictures of what you are using routinely for skin care so that we can best advise you regarding what you can and cannot use immediately post procedure.
Before & After Photos
Disclaimer: Individual results will vary by person and are based upon patient variables (such as genetics, age and lifestyle), the severity of the condition before the procedure, the procedure(s) chosen, and compliance with any recommended aftercare program. No one can guarantee an exact outcome for any aesthetic procedure.
The content of this website is intended to be general information- it should not be used to diagnose or treat a medical condition, and is in no way meant to be a substitute for seeking appropriate medical care