AGNES RF for Eyes and Brows
Heavy Lids and low brows can be improved with radiofrequency (RF) skin tightening
Radiofrequency Microneedling is one of the most common methods used to promote new collagen formation
As the new collagen forms, fine lines become less noticeable and can eventually disappear over the course of several sessions
AGNES RF can be used both above the brow (on the forehead) and below the brow to tighten the skin, resulting in an improved appearance of the eyes
Why look tired when you're not?
If you're not ready to undergo a surgical brow or lid lift (Blepharoplasty), AGNES may be just right for you!
Agnes RF is a one of a kind non-surgical Radio Frequency (RF) platform that can sculpt and contour the face, neck, chin as well as other small body areas. This treatment creates more youthful looking skin by stimulating collagen and elastin production, providing long lasting unmatched results without surgery. A stand alone treatment or used in combination with other modalities, the Agnes RF provides the precision required to customize the results on patients of all ages and skin types.
In the upper face region, AGNES is suitable for:
Fine lines in the lid region, upper and lower, and around the eyes aka "crows feet"
Improving forehead lines and stubborn lines between the brows
Brow 'lifting' - treating the forehead as well as the skin below the brows
Shrinking the under eye fat pad (See also our separate web page for Under Eye Concerns)
Tightening the skin in the under eye region
How It Works
Agnes RF utilizes Radio Frequency (RF) energy for tissue coagulation and electrothermolysis. Micro-insulated needles penetrate the skin at specific points, distributing radiofrequency energy at precise temperatures to generate a tissue response without damaging the epidermis. This makes microneedling with AGNES RF simple, precise, and effective.
After baseline photos are done, the skin is cleansed and numbing is achieved with careful lidocaine injections
The RN or MD will select the needle type appropriate for the region and goals. Each insertion is done manually and the energy is delivered one pulse at a time until the entire treatment zone is completed. Sometimes more than one needle type is utilized to deliver heat at different depths and energies.
Collagen and Elastin form as you heal from this medical microinjury procedure. Results develop over the course of approximately three months, at which point the procedure can be repeated if needed to achieve your desired result!
We've Got You Covered!
- Any microneedling procedure will produce temporary swelling in the treatment zone. There will also be temporary redness and the possibility of a bruise. For most clients the swelling is noticeable for 3 to 5 days. The redness generally resolves in 24 to 48 hours.
- Visible results can be seen as soon as 3 weeks post procedure. Results can continue to develop for another 3 months thereafter.
- This will depend on the degree of skin laxity. Most clients will do this procedure 2 to 3 times.
- The new collagen you build should last for years. However, we have not stopped the aging process! Most clients would consider repeating the procedure within 3 years in order to maintain their results. Rate of collagen loss is also affected by your age, your genetics, other habits such as smoking, and importantly how much sun exposure your skin gets year to year.
- PDO thread lifting of the brows
- Ultherapy – microfocused ultrasound for collagen stimulation
- Brow Lift: $600
- Add On Glabellar Lines: $275
- Add On Forehead Lines: $375
- Forehead Lines Only: $750
- Under Brow Only (“Upper Lid”): $450
- Under Eye Only: $450
- Under Eye with Fat Pad shrinking: $800
- Crow’s Feet Only: $450
- Full Periorbital: $750 – Add on Brow Lift: +$400
- Full Periorbital with add on Fat Pad shrinking: $1100
Before & After Photos
Disclaimer: Individual results will vary by person and are based upon patient variables (such as genetics, age and lifestyle), the severity of the condition before the procedure, the procedure(s) chosen, and compliance with any recommended aftercare program. No one can guarantee an exact outcome for any aesthetic procedure. The human body is not perfectly symmetric, and we cannot achieve perfect symmetry with any procedures. We also cannot control exactly your healing process. Should there be any areas you wish to have further treated, this is not included in your initial procedure fees.
The content of this website is intended to be general information- it should not be used to diagnose or treat a medical condition, and is in no way meant to be a substitute for seeking appropriate medical care.